Another week, another round-up. Squeezing this one in right at the last minute.
- CMS Wire has a nice overview of the 2016 Bitglass cloud adpotion survey.
- Oh sweet lord no.
- Simon Wardley has a great (long) post mapping how we’ve come to serverless. Favorite quote: It’s not really “serverless” but more “I don’t care what a server is”.
- Virtualization Info points to a new VMware white paper on performance impact of encrypted VMs.
- SANS.org has a new white paper on security for Docker containers.
- Mike Preston gives a VMware guy’s perspective on Docker
- Justin Warren has his first post up on Kubernetes from scratch
- A VM in a VM in a VM.….
- Martin Weller has a pretty open post on his feelings on blogging and social tools as we watch them be co-opted to control the masses.
- This is decidedly not tech, but very American.
So what did you read this week?