This post is cross-posted from the EMC Proven Professional Community on the EMC Community Network
Here are some of the highlights from the past week in the Proven Professional Community:
The 2011 Proven Professional Knowledge Sharing Competition is now accepting Abstracts!
You do not have to be a Proven Professional to submit an abstract, but if your abstract is selected for the competition you will need to acheive your certification by the time you submit your paper. Prizes are available – including a free trip to EMC World (and this year its in Vegas!).
What are you waiting for? Get the details here.
In semi-related news, ddProven finally has an avatar!
Interesting Community Posts
- The eSeminar on reclaiming SAN storage was this week. Keep watching this document for the recorded session. Acess Issues? Try this doc.
- Are any of you in Isreal? Someone is looking for the Proven Professional community there…..help him out!
Blogs of interest to Proven Professionals
- Should storage be viewed as a commodity?
- EMC is the #1 choice for VMware
- Greenplum is also hiring
- EMC’s plans for IT as a Service
Did I miss a good community or blog post? Add it in the comments please!
What were you up to this week?
We are so close to the end of Q3 – how is everyone doing? Who is studying? Let folks in the community know if you need some help, or just some encouragement!
That’s all I have for this week. Keep safe, and we’ll do it again next week!