This blog is cross-posted from the EMC Proven Professional Community on the EMC Community Network (ECN).
Here in the States, the Wednesday before Thanksgiving is pretty much this week’s Friday. So everyone gets the bonus of an early EMC Proven Professional Roundup! Here are some of the highlights from the past week in the Proven Professional Community:
New exam building workshop/review dates are posted
If you are a certified Proven Professional, the schedule is posted through April.
Use this link to troubleshoot access problems.
New EMC Academic Alliance University Spotlight
November’s University Spotlight is on Ball State University. Learn how Ball State University prepares Master’s candidates to face the challenges of managing data – using the EMC Information and Management course.
Are any of you Ball State University students or alumni?
Blogs of interest to Proven Professionals
- Chuck Hollis talks about the challenging transition ahead of us as we move to real cloud environments
- Dustin Smith of the Exchange in the Private Cloud blogs about a white paper that shows how to deploy Exchange on an Iomega IX12
- Gregg of EMC Consulting posted a HUGE All Things Virtual roundup
- Virtual Winfrastructure has links to three new EMC solutions docs for Microsoft Hyper-V
- Steve Todd blogs about his time at the RSA Archer roadshow <– good read if you are interested in IT governance
- Certification Exams
- I announced on my blog I’m planning to take the E20-001. Who wants to help me study?
- Jas Dhaliwal blogged about his experience with the VCAP-DCD datacenter design course & exam
What were you up to this week?
It’s almost December everyone! If you are studying to take an exam this quarter — its crunch time! Make sure you let the community know if you need some help or encouragement.
That’s all I have for this week. Keep safe, and we’ll do it again next week!