This post is cross-posted from the EMC Proven Professional Community on the EMC Community Network
Here are some of the highlights from the past week in the Proven Professional Community:
eSeminar – reclaiming SAN storage
Knowledge Sharing 2011
Can you help out a fellow Proven Professional?
Why not share your expertise, and chime in on some of these open discussions?
- For you CLARiiON experts, someone has some naviseccli questions
- Its still not too late to comment on how your Proven Professinal certification has impacted you personally
- Are you a Networker Specialist? Can you advise someone who is just starting down that certification path?
- If you are one of the many Proven Professionals who accessed the Engineer to Engineer webinar on Unisphere in the Proven Professionals ONLY community, did you see that Kristine Cornwall is asking for your input into a new Unified community here on ECN? (Access issues?)
Blogs of interest to Proven Professionals
- What you need to know if you are planning to attend VMworld Copenhagen
- EMC product support for vSphere 4.1
- Chad is asking for input on what to talk about.. see his blog or visit the Everything VMware at EMC community here on ECN
- Proven Professional Nick Weaver talks about VMFS datastores and Symmetrix SRDF-S
- Nick also maintains a great Twitter list of the vSpecialists
- Check Gregg’s blog for this week’s “All Things Virtual” to get all the virtual news of the past week
- Proven Professional Mark “Storagezilla” Twomey gives info about the upcoming NFSv4.1/pNFS BakeAthon
- Mark also has a great post about “fog”, which links to a paper on how to tell if your files that live in the cloud are vulnerable to disk drive crashes
- Mark also wants to know what you have in your home lab – comment here
- Proven Professional Steve Todd talks about the challenges of designing storage interfaces when the people using them may be storage novices
- For you Documentum users out there, Proven Professional Laurence Hart gives a nice round-up of what happened during this year’s EMC Writer’s Summit
What were you up to this week?
Share your week with us! I know its the end of the quarter, but why not take a break and be social here in the community! If you are feeling nervous about posting, why not start by just introducing yourself to everyone?
That’s all I have for this week. Keep safe, and we’ll do it again next week!